Saturday, July 21, 2012

ThE 4th oF JuLy & ThEn SoMe.....

So good news....I got a job at Dillon Medical Clinic as a medical assistant! Woo Hoo! I was a little nervous and stressed about finding a job because Dillon is such a small town, that the job openings are slim. I've been working there a little over 2 weeks and it's going great. I feel so blessed to find a job that I enjoy. Anywho....

Every year the Anderson side of our family goes camping somewhere for the fourth & this year was so much fun! It was great getting to spend time with the family. It was me & Cory, Cory's parents, Cody & Britt and their kids, and Sheri & Brandt and their kids too. We went fishing and did a whole lot of nothing. This was our puppy Copper's first camping trip and she absolutely loved it! I love these camping trips & look forward to them every year. :]

Jade taking a little walk.

McKai Cory Helm. This handsome little guy is named after my handsome hubby.

Britt & some of our nieces and nephews.

Dacoda

Sheri & Janet





Savanna & Jayce


Ayden & Dacoda 

Adi & Dacoda

Grandma Janet & McKai

MaKayle

Our tired puppy Copper

Adi

Going fishing


Savanna, Cory, MaKayle, & Cody




Britt & Jade


The girls snared a chipmunk


They were SO excited.

Add caption


Cor caught a Savanna

Copper loved her first camping trip

Me...doing absolutely nothing!





I LOVE this pic of the girls waiting to snare the chipmunks

MaKayle being a great big sister!

Grandma & Jade going fishing








Love these two.










No comments:

Post a Comment